Plumbing Contractors at Work
For plumbing installations, we arrange a date at your convenience and arrive on time with all equipment, staff, and materials. Following municipal code and safety regulations, we prepare for an organized, safe experience. Construction Masters installations follow a step-by-step process, ensuring nothing is left out as we:
- Connect new equipment to the main water line
- Complete connections with other water lines, vent pipes, and drains through holes drilled in the ceiling, walls, and floor
- Attach fixtures to installed pipes and valves extending from walls and floor
- Test for leaks, water pressure, and proper function.
- Do a complete cleanup
- Present the final bill and installation certification
Responsible Residential Plumbing Companies
Construction Masters is a certified, licensed, and insured residential plumbing company. Proper qualifications and insurance are a must for residential plumbing companies and should be one of the things you look for in hiring a plumber. Insurance protects you, the client, in case of accidents causing bodily harm to our crew or property damage. No matter how safety-focused we are, accidents aren’t impossible, so we protect you from being fiscally responsible.
Qualified Residential Contractors
Many of the calls we receive are regarding plumbing repairs and, very often, emergency plumbing repairs. We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clients experiencing a plumbing emergency.
For these plumbing fixture problems, call us immediately:
- Clogged toilets
- Blocked sinks
- Malfunctioning bidets
- Low or non-existent water pressure
- Major or minor leaks
- Overflowing appliances
- Serious blockages